Friday, November 14

Work

My job can be tiring, both physically and emotionally most days.  I am responsible for the safety and well being of 36 seniors who are suffering from dementia, as well as caring for and maintaining a happy and healthy staff, ranges from 34-38 other people.  Most of my days can be draining, yet rewarding.  Because of these items, I try to have as much fun as I can with my staff. I have a core management team and we have monthly meetings where I try to have fun things and give them purpose and meaning while enjoying themselves and their job.  
At our last meeting, we set up a little photo area to shoot a picture for our upcoming Christmas/Holiday card. We went with a Seahawks/12th Man theme and we had a fun time with it.  It's the simple things that stand out and make the job even more worth it.  I am such a goof in these pictures, but they are a good example.  Stay tuned for the picture of the management team all together, it turned out awesome! 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...