Wednesday, December 14

The Daily Dish Video Clip



The video is up!  Ha ha!  We had a blast filming with them and totally enjoyed spending the morning in the studio.  We checked in and waited for a few minutes in the 'green room.'  Then we met with Whitney the producer for the show and she took us into the studio.  She told us when we would be up and then we just watched some of the other crews that were filming the weather, news, etc.... and then waited until it was our turn.  We got to meet Nicea Degering and Brianne Johnson (the hosts) who were funny and very friendly! 

We made them wear sweaters during the clip and we just had a good time.  It was a little awkward when I had to turn around and show the back of my sweater, ha!   Thanks for coming Monica and enjoy the little video clip.  What a fun tradition that we have!  Here are pics that I snapped in the studio:





7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Famous! Way to go cousins!

Marcus Lane said...

Thanks Stephanie!

Ashley said...

I am proud to be related to you guys! Your party looked awesome and if I didn't have newborn we would have been there.

Aaron said...

Great stuff!

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Haha...so amazing! Super stars!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

I loved your segment SO much fun, where did you get your props for reindeer ears etc? shaliseveener@hotmail.com

Marcus Lane said...

@SSBenjamins I sent you an email, let me know if you have any other ?'s and thanks for reading!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...