Friday, July 26

Care Plan for Life, July Goal

I know I am way behind, but the summer has just been flying by, but let's scratch another one off the list and move on.  Things went ok for the month of June.  I worked on myself and trying to eat a little bit better and get more exercise, to help improve my overall self development.  I did ok, but there is always room for improvement. 

  • Physical/Fitness
  • Spiritual
  • Career/Work Related
  • Financial
  • Family
  • Self Development
  • Pleasure/Vacation Family Time
  • Personal
  • Educational
  • Friends
  • Social
  • Kids/Children  


  • For July, I have been working on Work Related Items.  I have been educating myself more about the type of people that I work with and looking for new and creative ideas to make me better at what I do.  There are so many resources and good people out there that have helped me.  There is so much to learn and take in. 

    And here are some pictures, just because. This is my running view most evenings.  It's quite the workout running and pushing this kiddos. 





     



    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...