Thursday, April 18

Care Plan for Life - April Goal

Geesh, I have totally been slacking on my goal this month.  Last month, I was going to take on education as my goal and I did.  Since I work with Alzheimer's disease a lot at work, I decided that I wanted to learn more about it and be more involved.  I joined a group that is associated with the Alzheimer's Association and it has been amazing so far.  I am on a committee to help plan the upcoming Walk to End Alzheimer's in the South Puget Sound area.  I have met a lot of great people that are some way or another affeccted by the disease.  I have ccreated a team that will be walking at the event in September and this team has also been fundraising to help research for this disease.

If you would like to donate to my team, please go HERE and donate.  If you would like to be a part of my team and walk with us on Saturday September 14, 2013 in the South Puget Sound Tacoma area of WA, then please let me know.  Thanks!


  • Physical/Fitness
  • Spiritual
  • Career/Work Related
  • Financial
  • Family
  • Self Development
  • Pleasure/Vacation Family Time
  • Personal
  • Educational
  • Friends
  • Social
  • Kids/Children  

  • Now for the month of April I have chosen Friends to be my goal.  Since I am new to the state of Washington and I do not know that many people, I will be talking with more people and trying to meet at least 1 person a week where I can interact with them and call them my friend.  Sometimes it is hard to meet more people outside of fmaily, work and church.  It is possible, but takes some extra effort.  So I am on the hunt for new friends to add to my circle and I also want to keep in contact with old friends from Utah, Colorado and the other places that I have lived.  I will pick up the phone and call them, not just message them on Faceook or send them a text. 

    Here's to goals! 

     

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...