Thursday, January 10

Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam!

I can't believe that we have a son who is old enough to be in Primary! That's right, toddler T has graduated from nursery and is now a sunbeam. They actually made two sunbeam classes since there are 16 kids, but there are only 2 boys, one in each class.  He did very well and enjoyed being in the big kid nursery, although he claims he is still a little kid. 

I am sure we will be singing lots of primary songs now, I need to have a good refresher course on those songs, because I don't remember any of them.  I will miss looking through the peep hole and spying on T and the other kiddos in between classes though.  I guess they do have to grow up sometime. 

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Peep hole? There is a peep hole in the nursery?

Marcus Lane said...

Yes Smyth, they have a little spy/peep hole so the parents and keep an eye on the kids in nursery, it's a pretty good idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...