Thursday, July 5

The Big News!

Dear Friends and Family and other readers of this blog- 

We have news!  Wait for it........

We are moving! 

Again!  Can you believe it? 

This will be our 6th move in 4 years of marriage.  The poor wifey, right?!  I like change if you can't tell.  So, this time we are off to the great Pacific Northwest.  We love the cooler weather and the trees, and we are so excited.  We have accepted an awesome new job and will be doing some training in the Portland, Oregon area for a couple months and then settling down in Olympia, WA, which is south of Seattle.  Can you believe it?  We have conquered Utah, Colorado, then Utah again, and now we are onto Oregon and Washington.  We are beyond excited! 

T and our shadows are claiming our new state. 



Oh, there is so much to do before we take off at the end of the summer.  We need to finish our backyard, put in sprinklers and sod, rent/sale our house, pack, move, find a new home, etc...etc..... I do love the excitement of change though. Plus when you move often you don't accumulate as much crap, ha. 

If you or anyone you know is from WA or lives there, or use to live there, or you know anything about the state,  then please email me at (marcshields14@gmail.com) Any information would be helpful as we embark on this new journey. 


12 comments:

c said...

That is SO exciting! We LOVE the Northwest! I wish we could live there. near you. I want all the details!!!!

Hema and Becky said...

Wow seriously!! How exciting!!! Cora's birth mom's family is from Washington. I'm sure they can give you some good scoop! I'll FB you her number.

FPrince said...

Yay! We are about three hours from the WA border and we love being able to visit any chance we get! My brother lives in College Place. Washington is a very diverse place east to west. I'm very happy for you guys! The Northwest is AWESOME!

Steph said...

congrats! Kind of funny that we've never actually met although we own houses right by each other. I think we'd be really great technology/hipster-wannabe friends. But we love the pacific northwest, and we're not planning on moving back to Lehi permanently anyway. So best of luck! See you on the IG and the FB.

Andrew said...

Melissa is from there, not Olympia, she was closer to Seattle. I do know her best friend just opened a frozen yogurt shop there. I'll get you some more info later. Congrats on everything!

Andrew said...

Melissa is from there, not Olympia, she was closer to Seattle. I do know her best friend just opened a frozen yogurt shop there. I'll get you some more info later. Congrats on everything!

Suzanne said...

YEAH! The Pacific Northwest is the BEST!!!! I hope we can hang out some while you live here. I am curious to know who you are working for? Hope to see you soon!

Suz

Aaron said...

Wow, another move, eh? Well congrats and I know you guys will rock Washington state!

Jamie said...

wow! That is awesome! what is the job? I had no idea you were looking to go 'out of state!' can we come visit? How long will you be in Portland? how exciting (and a bit stressful too I bet!)

Ashley said...

Sounds amazing!!! Good luck!

Jessica F. said...

That sounds like a great fit for your fam. Nat is a trooper. She clearly must like it too! Congrats.

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

Wow! How exciting! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...