Wednesday, February 1

Weekend Events

This last weekend was fun, and it just flew right by.  We had some of T's cousins over on Saturday and they had a book reading party on his new bunk beds!  We visited the new Arctic Circle by our house (they have a killer play area), went running, T took multiple baths and just loves the water and he got new some kid apps on my phone where we can play with Elmo and make pics, ha! 





PS-  Less than 2 weeks until baby #2 is here!  Can you believe it?!  We are soo excited!

1 comment:

Jordyn said...

I can't believe you are going to have another little baby in about 2 weeks!! I'm so happy for you guys! And it's going to be a girl....that's the craziest part I'm sure! I hope little lady will have LOTS OF PINK!!!!! Knowing her momma, she most definitely will be a little miniature bombshell :) Enjoy your last few moments with baby T!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...