Tuesday, October 11

Guest Blogger for Modern Mormon Men

As we all know, the majority of the blogging world is shared by the mommy mormon bloggers, which are great. I read them too. But when the Modern Mormon Men blog launched last Spring, I was right on board from the get go and am now a regular reader.  And as of today, I am a guest blogger for them.  How cool is that?



My post just went up this morning, so get on over there and read it, and post a comment, the more the merrier!!  You can read it HERE and hopefully you will become a regular too! 

Thanks friends and family! 

2 comments:

Seattle Jon said...

Marcus - glad to have you on board!

Christy Gunnell said...

Chase and I were excited to actually know the person writing the post on that blog. Very cool. Loved the post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...