Friday, September 9

Flying solo this week

I have been a bachelor this week.  Baby T and wifey have been visiting family and I have been here all alone.  Work has been busy though, and I have been running again, a lot.  Although, I miss my running buddy baby T.  I think I might run this race next month.  Do you want to run it with me?  If so, we will need to come  up with a cool costume to wear.  The pictures look amazing and some people are so creative. 

I miss having them at home with me, but I know they are having a great time (just look at the pics) and they will be home  in time for the you tube party.  See you tonight if you are coming.  We will have some good treats and there will be an awesome prize for whoever has the best you tube video. 





These shots below were taken over the long holiday weekend, which I have yet to blog about.  Do you like the color or black & white ones better? 



Hurry home please!


1 comment:

c said...

I don't really know how this happened, but Turner and Eden look SO much alike. It's crazy. Down to the hair wisps. At least I think so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...