Tuesday, April 19

salt lake half marathon results

The race was a success!!  I woke up early, got all already and looked out the window and it was raining!  Everything was wet!  What, I thought?  It was supposed to be nice weather.  As soon as we drove up to the starting line, it has stopped  but everything was wet and it was overcast.  It was perfect.  Not too hot and not too cold.

There were over 8,000+ runners there.  The roads were packed and it took me over 3 minutes to even get to the starting point where I could run.  I love the rush that I get when running these races and seeing the faces of everyone else.  It's just awesome! 

 Starting Line at the U of U
 Ready to go!
 Mile 10 just past Liberty Park.
Finish Line @ The Gateway Mall


The race was great and I felt good the whole time.  It was nice to have my dad run a few miles with me too.  I did ok overall and am going to sign up for the next race this week.  Who wants to do a marathon with me?

Yesterday was the Boston Marathon too, someday I will run it, someday!  If you want to see the results of the SLC  race then go HERE.  And here is the link for the fancy pics that they take of you, go HERE. 

Adios amigos!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...