Monday, April 18

Music Monday-Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson


For music Monday this week I have decided to post last week's American Idol performance of 'Don't you Wanna Stay' by Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson.    I really like this song and I go through times of where I really like country music.  I am on that swing right now.

Plus, the country singers really do just sound better than the pop/hip hop/rap artists that perform.  They have great voices and it shoes when they perform.  I like it.  They don't need all of the big lights and fancy stuff to make the show great because they really are just talented.  Can't wait to watch Idol again this week.  We are still bummed that Paul got voted off, we liked him and his quirkiness on the stage. 

Enjoy.  And Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...