Thursday, March 20

Parenting

I love being a parent and father.  I love seeing my children grow, learn and develop on a daily basis.  Some days are obviously better than others and I realize that my wifey does most of the work but I am dedicated to being there and being an active father.  Last weekend the sun was shining and after my afternoon jog, Mr. T and I got to spend some quality one on one time with each other.  We hopped on our bikes and rode around our new neighborhood and ended up at a fun new park.  They had a little track around the field and we raced all around the track multiple times and then stopped to swing and run around on the playground.  He was so excited and on the way home he said, "we have got to bring mom and Darla here too."
It's the simple moments that made me proud to be a father.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...