Tuesday, June 4

Care Plan for Life, June Goal

Welcome to the month of June!  It's almost summer time, or is it summertime already?  Last month's goal was all about the children.  I think I did pretty good.  I mean, I really try hard to be a hands on dad and spend as much time as I can with the kiddos.  I try to do fun things and create memories for them.  I have started running quite a bit more and enjoy pushing the kiddos while we get the miles in.  There are some great trails around our neighborhood and we usually stop at the park or 7-11 for Slurpee's too.  So let's scratch another goal off the list. 
 
  • Physical/Fitness
  • Spiritual
  • Career/Work Related
  • Financial
  • Family
  • Self Development
  • Pleasure/Vacation Family Time
  • Personal
  • Educational
  • Friends
  • Social
  • Kids/Children  

  • So, for the month of June I have chosen to work on self development as my goal.  Now that I am settled into my new job, new home, pretty much new life, I need to find the right balance for work, family, church, play, etc.....  I will take the necessary time and steps to make sure I am getting everything done and accomplishing tasks on a daily basis. 

    Until then, I will playing with these kiddos often. 







    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...