Tuesday, May 7

Care Plan for Life May

I can't believe that it is already May!  This year is literally flying on by.  It really feels likes Spring, maybe even Summer up here in WA.  The sun has been shining for days now and we are hitting 84 degrees this weekend, wahoo!!  Last month was all about friends, and I did make a lot more phone calls, which is good.  I like to keep in touch and know what's going on with everyone.  So let's scratch that goal off of the list. 

  • Physical/Fitness
  • Spiritual
  • Career/Work Related
  • Financial
  • Family
  • Self Development
  • Pleasure/Vacation Family Time
  • Personal
  • Educational
  • Friends
  • Social
  • Kids/Children  

  • Now for the month of May, I think I will change direction and put it more towards kids/children.  I am wanting to spend more quality time with my children.  Since the weather has been nicer I have started pushing them again in the jogging stroller and I want them to be active. 
    So, here's to kids and spending as much time when them as I can.  And below is baby D and I last weekend, taking our usual #saturdayselfie shots, ha! 



    1 comment:

    Monica said...

    love that baby darla!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...