Friday, March 1

Care Plan for Life - March Goal

I finally signed up for a race to complete the February Goal.  I will be running an Easter 10k race here in Olympia towards the end of March.  It should be a nice, short run.  I am still deciding if I should break down and just buy a gym membership, or if I suck it and and run outside where it is a little cold and wet.  I just can't decide, but need to soon. 

Here are the goals for the yearly care plan for life, just for a reminder:

  • Physical/Fitness
  • Spiritual
  • Career/Work Related
  • Financial
  • Family
  • Self Development
  • Pleasure/Vacation Family Time
  • Personal
  • Educational
  • Friends
  • Social
  • Kids/Children

  • Now, for the month of March I have chosen Educational to be my goal.  I have decided to educate myself more on Alzheimer's.  For those of you who do not know, with my new job in WA, I work with the elderly who have dementia, memory loss or Alzheimer's disease.  I want to learn as much as I can about it and get involved and help out in any way that I can.  I manage a 36 unit facility that entails a little but of everything.   

    To do this I know that I will be joining the Walk to End Alzheimer's.  I plan on working with the staff at my building and get them involved too.  I want to help out and be involved as much as I can.  So here it goes.

    And here are some pics of baby D, just because she's cute and fun. 








    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...