Thursday, February 14

V-Day

Happy V-day!  Today is a fun day.  I surprised the wifey and kids with flowers, toys and candy when they got back from Reno the other day, a little early, but an early surprise is much better.  Toddler T has been practicing his smooches on these giant lips, isn't it awesome?!  We made sugar cookies at work with the residents today and they all helped decorate them with the employees.  They turned out great and I brought donuts in to work, because donuts are good!  And there was a new shop that opened up that I pass on my way to work. 

Although it is a fun day, we will be thinking of our dear friend today.  Happy V-Day.  Enjoy it!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

Here is my webpage: adjustable dumbbells weights

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...