Wednesday, May 23

Finally.

After 3 years of being rejected, last week I finally got this long awaited email:

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We would like to congratulate you on being one of 7400 runners selected for the 2012 St George Marathon. We will be hosting runners from all 50 states and 18 countries. We would like to thank you for your interest in our event and we look forward to seeing each of you cross the finish line Saturday October 6th!"



Yes!  I am beyond excited for this race to finally happen!  October 6th will be here so soon so I better start running and training.  A couple of my other friends got in too, so it should be a fun weekend in St. George!  Come on down and cheer us on!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

congrats! St. George is fun! You should do Utah valley on June 9th to get prepped!

Krissy said...

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome and fun. 3rd times a charm I guess.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...