- There are chocolate milk spills in your bed from some one's sippy cup.
- You have memorized your kids favorite books because they always choose to read them.
- You catch yourself singing the theme song to 'Mickey Mouse Clubhouse' and other shows.
- You refer to your parents (and in-laws) as grandma and grandpa.
- You can recognize your kids cry from anywhere.
- You take snacks/treats with you whenever you are out and about + a diaper and wipes in the car.
- You now realize that you sound just like your own father and mother.
- Where conversations about pee and poo becomes normal.
- You refer to the bathroom as "the potty."
Thursday, March 8
You know you're a parent when....
Now that we are a four person family, it has become very clear that I am a parent. It's true. I am a parent. A parent to two kids. It is obviously something that I (we) have wanted because, it's finally here. It just came here really fast, well so it seems. We have been married for (almost) four years. Man, time flies. Below are some the reasons that remind me that, yes I am a parent and proud of it!