Monday, March 12

Music Monday - Tom Petty - You Don't Know How It Feels



When I was in 7th grade, I loved Tom Petty.  In fact, everyone in my family did.  We all liked him so much that my parents (!) took me and 3 of my siblings to his concert.  How cool is that?  It was my first concert ever and I loved it and have been too so many since then.  I will always have a place in my heart for Tom Petty, he is a great artist!

In other news, this Spring weather we are experiencing is amazing!  We went to the park (twice!) last Saturday, and I love being able to run outside.  I got a good run in on Saturday afternoon and can't wait to go again today. 

More updates coming soon, so stay tuned!  happy Monday!  Don't forget to watch the season finale of the Back tonight and hurry and fill out your NCAA March Madness brackets.  You can print off a copy HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...