Tuesday, February 7

Instagram Photo a Day Challenge

So I am avid Instagram user, and if you aren't, then you are missing out.  It's a great app, try it, you will not be disappointed.  This month there is a challenge thing going on where you post a picture everyday of something.  Then you tag the photo in Instagram by #febphotoaday so others can see what you view that specific day as. 

Here is the picture with what the daily pic should be of:


So for each cay of the month you post a picture that describes what it says.  So for my view today (on the 1st) I posted a pic of mt current view, which was at work, working on the month end reports.  Get it?  So below are some more of my pics from the first week, enjoy them! I think I will post this every week so you can see them all. 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...