Friday, February 3

February Goal

Well I completed my first goal for the month of January.  I did not eat any candy for 31 days, but that just means I had more dessert, ha!  Of course, on February 1 I hit up the grocery store for some cinnamon bears and Starburst jelly beans.  Mmmmm....they were good.  And I had a Nerds Rope waiting for me from my birthday.  Candy really is good and so are completing goals. 

So for the month of February my goal is to run at least 20 miles every week.  This shouldn't be too hard, but it will motivate me to make time to go running and get my butt in gear for the half marathon training.  I only have a couple more months. 



{my running shoes - asics}

So I will keep my running shoes in good use this month and get some good mileage logged on my training.  I can't wait!  Wish me luck with my goal for the month of February.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...