Since Christmas is just around the corner, I wanted to make a list of things to do and see before the greatest time of year comes and goes again. I want to make some good memories for Toddler T that he will remember.
So here it goes:
- Temple Square lights
- Watch these moves: Elf, Home Alone, Christmas Vacation, Charlie Brown and more! (any suggestions?)
- Sing the Hallelujah Chorus
- Take T to sit on Santa's lap.
- Attend a white elephant party.
- Host an ugly sweater party! (It's on December 11th, so come!)
- Drink lots of hot cocoa and eat boxes candy canes.
- Put up Christmas lights at the house with baby T.
- Listen to Christmas Music all day long everyday.
- Get a Christmas Tree.
- Go sledding (if there is enough snow)
- Decorate a Christmas tree.
- Decorate a ginger bread house.
- Wear a Santa hat.
- See the Thanksgiving Point lights.
- Go to the mall. I love the mall at Christmas time. They are all decked out in Christmas stuff.
- Attend a Christmas music concert of some type.
- Go ice skating at the Gallivan Center.
- Go to Festival of Trees.
- See the Zoo Lights
- Act out the nativity scene with the kiddies.
- Donate presents to a family in need.
- See the lights at Christmas Utah
That seems like a lot of things to do and see. But totally do (able). In fact, we have already done some of them. Is there anything else that we should add to this list? What are some of the fun things that you and your family like to during the holiday season?
Please share your thoughts and ideas.