Thursday, June 9

Home Ownership

We own a home.  We feel like grown ups, but sometimes act like children.  We are still working to get things done around the house, and I am wishing we had some extra money to buy a few extra things for the new house.  But, alas, they will have to wait.  In the meantime, we (mainly the wifey + helping  friends) have been painting a few items for the house, accessorizing and many other things. 





I promise to post pics of the interior once the rooms are a little more finished.  You will just have to be patient with me. 

I, on the other hand purchased a hose and shovel the other day from Lowe's.  (I am boycotting Home Depot for awhile because of our fridge catastrophe).  I like to work outside in the warm weather, I enjoy yard work, I really do.  Most people hate it, but I love it.  I love to see the changes and what a difference a little work can do.  My next purchase will be some flowers, bushes or any type of shrubbery for that matter.  Our poor flower beds could use some color in them.  The front of our house faces north and doesn't get that much sun throughout the day.  So... I need to search for items that will stay alive there.  Send any suggestions my way if you have a green thumb and would like to share, until then I will be working directly with HGTV for tips. 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

" a shrubbery?"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...