Friday, April 22

Music Monday - GLEE - 'Over the Rainbow'


Do you have certain songs that when you hear them a specific memory comes to mind? I do.

I remember, living in Provo, just home from the mission, cruising around the streets with cousin Chelsea in her little Subaru. She put this song on, (a different version) and without hesitation said something along these lines, "this song always make me smile, no matter why type of mood I am in. Don't you just love it?" I just smiled back while we listened and did our best to sing along and get all the lyrics right. It was a great moment and this song will always remind me of that.

I miss those days, of not having anything to worry about. I spent so much time with my cousins and most people thought it was weird that we were such good friends. I just thought it was fun.

So thank you cousins, there are so many of you and I will probably blog about us all more and more.
Enjoy it!

1 comment:

c said...

We were the lucky ones.

I miss all my Marc time. That was such a fun period of my life. Thanks for making it so great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...