all of this jimmer talk is great, isn't it? well, at least most people think so, minus michelle who has been in hiding for over a week now, ha! all of the articles on line, on espn, on facebook, the you tube videos, etc....etc..... are pretty great! it amazes me how much attention a little article can get that was published in the daily universe in provo, ut. just goes to show how many supporters jimmer really has. after michelle posted her status on facebook about her new article, tons of people jokingly posted tons of comments. below are some of the favorites:
• "For God so loved the world, he gave us Jimmer."
• "Only the Jimmer can find Carmen Sandiego."
• "jimmerboard.net because he never hits rim."
• "I noticed in your letter that you accidentally forgot to capitalize some of your pronouns when you referred to The Jimmer. I am sure He doesn't appreciate that."
• "And we talk of Jimmer, we rejoice in Jimmer, we preach of Jimmer, we prophesy of Jimmer, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they make look for a crossover and deep 3."
• "While playing scrabble if you happen to spell the word Jimmer you automatically win.....forever."
he really is a very talented player, i have seen it live and agree with the thousands of other people. why is it such a bad thing to enjoy watching an extremely talented player share his talent? it isn't that often that 1 player is this good and is noticed on a national level. we should all take the advantage to watch him play and cheer him on. plus he is getting BYU noticed which means the church will be noticed. it is a win win situation in my mind. am i right? come on.
and to finish off, our cousin shared a link of these jimmer valentine's, enjoy!