i haven't updated the music on this ipod in quite some time. it has tons of music on it though, thousands of songs! i bought it maybe 5 years ago and put my music on it and updated it often, then when i got married we added some of nat's tunes to it but haven't done much since then.
i have a wide taste of music (don't judge) and it has a little bit of everything on it. i am a radio/music junkie and enjoy all types of music. that is why the shuffle option is best for me. it goes from a little old skool country, to some lame techno song that i would love to run too, to some spanish music, to teeny bopper music. whatever the song is, each of these songs brings back some type of memory though. don't you have songs like that? that as soon as you hear them, a memory pops into your mind. you know what i am talking about, right?
for example, yesterday on my way home from work i heard the following songs and they each reminded me of something:
- carrie underwood - jesus take the wheel: while working in park city, i use to belt this song out while driving to work with friend nicole. she use to video me and send it to fellow co-workers. i am glad no one has a copy of it.
- shakira - ciega sordomuda: reminds me of walking the streets of guatemala and hearing shakira over and over. i fell in love with her music right then and there.
- dashboard confessional - so long sweet summer: oh dashboard......i have loved going to their concerts over and over again with cousins jess and brityn! we should go again!
- ben harper - diamonds on the inside: reminds me of derek, my very talented hermano.
- tom petty - you don't know how it feels: pretty much sums up my junior high years! this was the first concert that i ever went to. brett, haley, derek and my parents were there too, it was awesome!!