Tuesday, August 13

A St. George Wedding

I flew back to Salt Lake last week and drove down to St. George with my parents and sister for my cousin's wedding.  Remember how I have blogged about my 5 cousins?  Everyone calls us the Fab 5 and the last one of us got married in the St. George.  It was the best weekend!  It was so nice to see everyone and reconnect with them all. 
We drove down on Friday morning, had a fun BBQ that night with friends and family of the bride and groom.  Saturday we had the sealing at the St. George Temple, then we did some shopping, eating and even saw a movie before the reception party that night.  The reception was at the St. George Social Hall/Opera House.  It was beautiful and I had a great time.  Congrats Josh and Jessica! 









 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...