Wednesday, May 30

Memorial Day Hike

I have I mentioned that I love where we live?  Well I do. We are so close to plenty of hiking and biking trails, I love it!  On Monday, Memorial Day, we hung up for flag for the summer on our deck and then headed off on a hike with some family.  We hiked about 2.5 miles with all of the kiddies and they loved it!  I loved it.  It was baby D's first time in the baby backpack and she did really well.  She is really good at holding up her big head and she loved to see everything and everyone. 

It was a beautiful day, not too hot and not too cold.  Toddler T took a couple falls and skinned his knees up, but that is just a typical day for him.  Overall, good hike and I am sure we will be going again soon. 

We finished the day off with a BBQ with some good friends that are moving away to Colorado, and we watched the Bachelorette.  It was a rather boring episode.  Something good better happen soon! 











Can you spot the Draper Temple?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...