Tuesday, April 17

A typical night

A typical night in our home includes me getting home from work at a reasonable hour, maybe taking T on a run, or going on a scooter/bike ride, or on a walk to the park. (If the weather permits) We have a yummy dinner, the wifey cooks and I usually clean.  And some nights, when I have those sugar cravings I make dessert. 

A few nights ago, I had this craving and so I made these:


Don't they look good?  They were (are) really good and I made them, so pretty much anyone can.  Here is the simple recipe that I used:

1 package of Chocolate Cake Mix
1/2 of soft butter
2 eggs
2 cups of chocolate chips (I usually add more than needed)

I made them into smaller cookies and baked them at 350 degrees for 7 minutes.  Then I made the frosting and I totally just winged it, with the help of the wifey.  I added the following:

Powdered Sugar
Milk
Vanilla
Cream Cheese

I just mixed them with my mixer add kept adding powdered sugar until it was the right thickness.  Mmmmm, they tasted so good and I ate too many last night, and I had 2 for breakfast after my morning workout, ha!  You should try them. 

1 comment:

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

ok...I really need one of those like right now. yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...