Friday, September 30

Flash Back Friday - Summer, a few years back


Way back in the summer a few years ago, when I was living in southern CA, the wifey was in town for a weekend visiting her sister and we went to Lake Perris for a late night swim. It seems like this was forever ago!  Little did we know that a few years later we would be married, ha!  Funny how things work out. 

Good thing our siblings got married, or things could have ended up differently, ha!  You see, some of you readers may not know this, but when I was on my mission in Guatemala my older brother and the wifey's older sister were married.  I returned home and met her, but she was only 16 at the time.......geesh!  Makes me sound like a creeper.  But remember,WE DID NOT DATE UNTIL SHE WAS IN COLLEGE!  I just have to clarify that. 

I am so glad that things turned out that way that they have.  Now, here we are years later and we have a house and a family together where we are making memories for us and the kiddies.  It doesn't get any better than this! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...