Thursday, November 12

can't wait 'til christmas.....


it feels like christmas is just around the corner. all of the stores already have candy, lights and decorations out. it is hard to try and wait until after thanksgiving to get things rolling.
we are excited for the sweater/wassail party again. it will be in slc this year (more details to come soon), along with decorating our christmas tree in our little house, putting lights up on the outside of our house, using our coco-motion, seeing the lights at temple square, shoveling the snow, wearing layers and coats, etc....etc......
it will be another great christmas!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

im listening to mr. bing crosby sing happy holidays to me as i read your blog :)

Marcus Lane said...

that makes me so happy cousin! his tunes are classic......

Jessica F. said...

Gross sweater parties are a MUST at Christmas. My husband and his buddies do a Neil Diamond one every year and have for the last 10 years. I LOVE IT!

candace said...

oh wow..I just don't know if I can step into that world yet...you know, the world of all you CRAZY people! ha ha! Seriously, though C1 and I are already raiding our parents' closets for the ugliest thing we can find!! Wished you guys could've come over to the Baumans on Friday...it was a blast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...