Friday, April 18

"One of the World's Best Hotels....."


The Burj Al Arab (which means Tower of the Arabs) is one of the world's best hotels. It only offers the FINEST in everything and they have a 7 star rating. I didn't even know that was possible. How I would kill to stay here or even work here. Maybe I can convince Natalie to move? Maybe....? There was an island created to build this. It is the tallest hotel which includes an atrium, multiple world class restaurants, over 200 suites ranging from $1,000-$15,000 a night, etc, etc...the list goes on and on. And I thought my hotel that I currently work at is nice. Oh the fascination continues......

5 comments:

Krissy said...

Elliot and I stay there whenever we happen to be in Dubai. It really is over rated. Your hotel is much better.

shareka said...

You are such a nerd!!! But I guess that's why I adore you...

natalie said...

wow. I can't see ya working there. sorry.

dani said...

i'm pretty sure there is a tennis court on the roof. that's amazing!

Jessica F. said...

We just got your invitation and it is adorable! You two make such a cute pair. Wish we could be there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...