Friday, September 27

Mary K. Challis

Our amazing Mary Challis, or 'grandma Mary' as my kids call her, passed away peacefully on September 13, 2019 after a long battle with lung cancer.  She passed away peacefully and quietly in her home with all of her children and husband at her side.  It was a beautiful, sad and a spiritual experience.  She was far too young to pass away from this life and she will be deeply missed my many.

We have been celebrating her life for the past week with family events including dinners, Chuck E Cheese, family gatherings, a funeral, one last drive to Utah with grandma Mary before her burial at the Mapleton, UT cemetery.  I hope I can be more charitable and giving like Mary was and teach my kiddos the same values.  We will never forget you Mary and are grateful to know that families are forever!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...