Wednesday, December 31

I signed up to run a full marathon! That's 26.2 miles! I don't really know what I was thinking..... maybe it's because of new year's, and I am thinking of goals and what not, but I signed up for the Salt Lake City Marathon on April 18, yesterday! That's in 3 and 1/2 months.....that's soon. I haven't been running in months, and now I have to run 26.2 miles....crazy! I guess I can do it, I have ran multiple 1/2 marathons through the years and now it is time to run a full.
This picture is my buddy Tyler and I running the Top of Utah Marathon a couple summers ago. I actually did really well in this race and set a PR. I guess I will have to start running in this bitter cold every day.
At least Tyler and Saffron will be running it with me and I also talked my dad into running the 1/2 Marathon too. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Stephanie J. Robertson said...

wow! i am so impressed since this is one of my goals- i signed up to do one a couple of years ago and was training with my husbands cousin and she ended up doing it alone (i gave birth to ambrose three months later) and then i planne don doing it this dec. in honolulu and now i am four months pregnant.... i dont think ill plan to do one anymore... too dangerous. :)

dannyhaley said...

Wow, go Marcus!

I think you will do great, I will be cheering you on from my couch! Just kidding, Does Natalie run too?

You can run to Boise and visit anytime!

Sam and Jules said...

woah good for you, good luck!

Marcus Lane said...

natalie is a swimmer....she took state once in NV.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...