Monday, March 31

Farewell Winter....Bring on the Sun!




Well it snowed again in Park City the last couple nights...but overall the weather has been a lot warmer. The ski resorts are closing down here within the next three weeks....I'm a little sad. Eventhough I didn't get to ski as much as I wanted to. Between 18 credit hours at school, an internhsip, working 40 hours a week and of course planning a wedding with Nat....they have kept me (us) quite busy. The wedding is only 6 weeks away! Park City is an amazing little city and it's amazing how it comes to life during the winter months. I really like the summers here though. You can actually breathe and enjoy the fresh air. The city changes with each season and brings new people and adventures. I guess it is almost time to tune up the boat and get ready for a wonderful summer on the lake and hopefully on the beach as well.

Natalie is especially glad for the warmer weather. She also has a love for the sun! Hopefully we will be living on a beach this time next year lounging on the beach and trying to remember how to surf....I guess time will tell. Until then we are enjoying life in Utah. We did finally find a palce to live. It's our first place together and moving in will be great. Only one more month and I am starting to pack things up...again. This will be my 3rd time this year. I have so much stuff in so many places. I need to get organized. Ok, that's enough rambling for one night

4 comments:

JanaB said...

Pssstt. . . I am not good enough for your peep list. . . :( Can't wait for your nuptial. . . waiting for my darn tax return to get to Salt Lake

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Does Elliot live in AZ? Is that his blog on the side of your page? You guys should totally move to Arizona if you love sun...its a good place to raise a family too:)

natalie said...

yeah, it is almost spring!! where are you living?

Marcus Lane said...

Yes Sally, Elliot and his wife (and soon to be child) live in Chandler. Nat and I are considering AZ after she graduates.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...